How are you able to offer such affordable art?
- We are not a wholesaler or distributor. We are expert picture framers who have years of experience in building frames for amazing works of art. Our secret is... we have great sources! Since we have access to so many artists' work, we can offer a wonderfully diverse collection of art. Our goal is to select images that will enhance your surroundings and offer each work of art to be framed in your custom style, and ready to hang on the wall when it arrives at your door step.
Do you have other pieces of art for sale?
- We consider hundreds of images each week and select only the most interesting, decorative images to be added to our website. We also have pre-framed works of art for sale on her sister site---> www.myarthabit.com
What type of glass do you offer?
- We are offer 8 different types of glass for you to choose from. There are two main types, a true glass and an acrylic. All are excellent choices and you will need to decide which is best for your piece. The larger the glass the larger the risk of breakage, so currently we only offer glass up to a maxium size of 32 " x 40". Acrylic is offered up to a maxium size of 40" x 60". We have four choices of acrylic and glass: Premium Clear 45% UV protection, Reflection Control 45% UV protection, Conservation Clear 99% UV protection, and Conservation Reflection Control 99% UV protection. For more information about our glass types please visit our glass page.
What types of mats do you carry?
- We carry Crescent Select Matboards in a variety of neutral colors that go well with most types of artworks. Crescent Select is safe for artwork, has conservation quality surface papers which offer optimum fade and bleed resistance, is produced using only 100% virgin alpha-cellulose fibers for lasting quality, and is Acid-free and lignin-free for maximum artwork protection.
What do I get with my order?
- We ship most orders in 5 to 7 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when the order ships containing your tracking information so you can see when it will arrive at your doorstep.
How much does shipping cost?
- We have a flat rate of $14.95 ground charges for each product. Each frame is individually wrapped and boxed. No additional handling charges or processing fees are included. At this time, we ship only to the 48 Continental United States.
How do you ship my order?
- We ship exclusively through FedEx Ground. Shipments normally take between 2 - 5 business days to arrive at your doorstep from when your order is shipped.
What if I do not receive my order?
- If you do not receive your order within 15 days, drop us an email letting us know. You will not get an automated response from a machine, you will get an email from a real person with an exact answer about the status of your order, why it hasn't arrived yet, and what we're doing to correct the problem, if there so happens to be one.
What is your return policy?
- If your order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of your order so that we can ship you a replacement. If the artwork somehow does not meet the quality you expected, please contact us within 15 days so that we can ship you a replacement or issue you a store credit. If you are returning an item for store credit, you will be responsible for the returning shipping cost. The artwork must be in its original condition and we will issue a store credit once we have received the item backfrom you and have confirmed that it is in its original condition. If you need to return an item, simply log into your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your store credit once we've received and processed the returned item.
What is the best way to contact customer service?
- If you have additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org